lauantai 26. huhtikuuta 2014

¡Qué hermoso día!


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12172635/?claim=vmscm4ppqh7">Seuraa blogiani Bloglovinin avulla</a>

Ah, it's sooooo beautiful day! A normal person would go out and enjoy it - like hang with their friends or going for ice cream or something like that but hey, I'm not a normal person xD Nope, I've been in my bloody computer the whole day! But I actually do have a decent excuse - I don't have clothes.. I mean not like that, I do have like sweaters and stuff but not any summer clothes and it is very hot out there .___.'
I don't really know what's wrong with me but every time when I have money I'm like 'oh I should buy some new clothes' but I hold onto that thought like couple of minutes and then I'm like 'oh yeah I'm gonna buy that cool book I saw yesterday!' And bye bye money -.-' I have no idea how I'm gonna survive when I move out.. Fortunately, there are still a couple of years left before it's time for that ^^'


I took this picture like couple of years ago and I just happened to found it :'] There's nothing special about it but I just thought it's really cool xDD


My little bachelor <3 Can't believe he's already 4 years old ;----; I love him to death as well as my other dog who didn't want to be photographed ^^'



Okay, I have this thing.. I don't know why but I never show my drawings to anyone 'cause I don't think I'm a good drawer.. And to be honest I actually haven't drawn anything for a long time because I haven't had time and I'm really sad because of it :'< I really should shape up ^^'

Hmm, what else? I should do my nails again! These nail polishes are peeling off already.. So I'll probably post some nail pictures next time :] I also consider of doing some tutorials but I haven't decided yet ^^'
So that's all for now <3




Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti