sunnuntai 27. huhtikuuta 2014

It was supposed to be a cloudy day

Don't stop now 'cause you on a roll
Make me go anywhere that you go
I'm that dream in your head when you're sleepin'
I'm that secret inside that you're keepin'

Today was supposed to be a cloudy day.. But then again I knew this was coming 'cause u should never trust a weather report -.-' So sunny sunny sunnyyyy! And I still don't have those clothes so I'm stuck inside our house, so typical for me. But that's actually fine with me 'cause I got so much things to do and now I have the time for it.
First things first, I thought I could show u my latest acquisitions (I don't know if that's the right word ^^')




Okay, I bought these in H&M couple weeks ago but ofc I can't wear those sweat shirts anymore (at least not very often) 'cause summer is coming.. yeah, I'm pissed -.-' But then again I don't have the right scarf right now so the good thing is that now I got plenty of time look for it :]


And this! Omg, I found this from flea market and it costed like 1€ or something :D It's really cool and I just love it \o/


These aren't actually new, I bought them about five months ago but I thought I'd show them anyway. I don't know why I bought these 'cause I don't like to wear these kind of.. things xD It makes writing on my phone so much harder and these get stuck everywhere I touch -.-'

(Geoffrey Huntington - Sorcerers of the Nightwing)

I started reading this book couple years ago but I never somehow finished it so when i saw it in the flea market I was like 'omfg I've totally forgot this!!!' Aaand then I had to buy it ^^'

It was like 12:00 when I started to write this post and now it 13:15??!! Okay, if I'm going to get anything done today I really should go now.. So that would be all today, hope you'll have a lovely day <3









Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti